Sunday, January 3, 2010

POLYVORE! Latest 6 sets I've made ^_^



 
This one is dedicated to my Blue poem. And I love this dress and i was going to put black shoes with it but I figured it's so plain and duuuullll so, spice it up don't be afraid of mixing and matching colors!





"Love me because if you don't love me who else will?" This is dedicated to those who feel as though they need someone special in their lives to be somebody, which is wrong other people love you, you just have to love yourself enough to know you are independently fabulous ;)




I LOVE DEMI LOVATO! My favorite songs are trainwreck, believe in me (very inspirational song), don't forget, quiet, and lalaland!! This set is obviously dedicated to her
This set was made just to see if i can do a simple set because i always do these crazy sets with zillions of item so i just wanted to cut it down and know that it's ok to be simple, you can still be original, Unque and spunky with just jeans, a shirt, and sneaks with no jewlery and maybe  even no make up! haha enjoy ;)


This was originally just a photo [the one of the girl on the railroad --> btw love that pic, it speaks to me :)] and i was just going to add textures to it but i found the journal and thought they would mix well so yea just added some stuff to it and played with the background a bit haha! love getting creative...fashion is awesome!


"Love comes in many forms...which one are you" This is saying many things give me joys and for that I love them but there is a difference between material things that I love and people that I love and it comes down to, are you there to give me things so i can love you, are you there to just front and fool me into loving a fake you, or are you here to really let me love you for who you are, no disguises no games just you. ;) hope you like it 

No comments:

Post a Comment