Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution

Lose Weight
Become Photographer 
Learn to play Guitar
Write a Book :)

Work on Magazine
 Become Graffiti Artist
Majorly Change Someone's Life
Take on day at a time.Think.Breathe.

Do better.think better.work better.Be Better.
Love like you've never loved before
Be Confident in who you are
Be Friendly & Smile :)
Be a better Student
Change the
world
one
;)
at
a
time


From on of my contacts on Polyvore 

I'm excited for this New Year I plan on being a much better person --> little temper, embrace the artist in me and show much more love than in 2009. I have so many goals I want to reach and plans I would like to fulfill. I will be going to England! in March which I am very excited about. I'm going to visit some colleges---> NYU, Ithaca, Adelphi, and others. I'm just ready to explore the world head on! I just hope everyone is just excited as I am and can't wait to accomplish one of my biggest goals which is loosing weight and I am just ready to have a whole new wardrobe and be able to express myself the way I want to through my clothes, that is the main aspect of loosing weight I am looking forward to, and being healthy of course haha ;).

Good Luck to all and don't be afraid to take risks!

No comments:

Post a Comment