Monday, December 28, 2009

What You Need In Life

Good Afternoon I am definitely enjoying my break ^__^ And today I want to give a shout out to my darling friend EDDIE love him to death. can't get enough of him, he's hilarious, caring, and if you don't have an eddie in your life, well your life sucks haha jk :) Love U Eddie!




This set was just a little something something I put together to show all the things you need in life besides love (But it is funny because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Moulin Rouge and my favorite part is when they sing "All You Need Is Love" and I sing it to my mom all the time and she hate's it haha) but anyway all the things besides love like a little black dress, a teddy bear, a bed to sleep in, a lappie, def an ipod or mp3 ^__^ and lots of other things haha enjoy


Here's a poem that I wrote not too long ago it's different for my style but people seem to like it and it goes along with the "What You Need In Life Besides Love" kind of theme.Enjoy.


Hate Me Like You Love Me

Love me like a humming birds buzz and a honeybee’s hum
An oracle of what tonight will bring, intertwining of secrets, leakrets, freakrets, hater facaders, craders, secrets of words that don’t even exist
Love me like gold on Black skin, white on black, black with stars, red and black, black and soul
The paper-thin glass-like substance between you and I, I is he, she is I. Our fingerprints touching but not quite
Loving but without love
Love me

Sex me like an earthquake on a virginaaa—Virginia rocky road
Shaking the country folk spirit
Out breaking the saggy breasted beauties
With man hands imprinted on the inner thighs
Quaking shaking and baking
Sex me like apple-pie crisp on a Saturday morning, knowing I can’t take the sugar
Rush
Ruuusshhh
In the morning
A cold shower under the sun before the world’s eyes
Because you know I like a show
And so
Sex me

Hate me like murder is not enough
Scolding me with acid based eyes and laser-like touch
Forever watching me and holding me
Hate me like I’m the beginning of every thought and the ending of every fascination, conversation, hesitation, and recreation
Taking my breath away, literally
With the cold hands and overgrown nails around my neck not quite rough
But rough enough to know that’s how I like it
Hate me like you love me
Not quite reaching actual love
Sexing me like you know the meaning
And not quite hating me the way hate should look
Love me to hate me
Sex me to want me
Hate me to say you tried
Hate me like you love me

-Vee Lyrix

No comments:

Post a Comment